A dependable .45ACP PCC solution. Made for Glock 21 Magazines the Big Tex has last round bolt hold open and accepts both standard and higher capacity magazines. Available in a full range of hand guard and barrel lengths in either a rear or side charging receiver. The Big Tex is the popular choice for .45acp PCC and makes a superior home defense weapon.
CA Compliant featureless setup.
- Engineered for .45 ACP Double Stack GLOCK® Small Frame Magazines
- Mil-Spec Lower parts
- Tested Buffer Tube, Spring and Weight and Magpul MOE Collapsible Stock
- Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver
- QC10 Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Side Charging Upper Receiver
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- 16 Inch Barrel & Matching MLOK handguard
- Test fired before it leaves the factory
- Made for- Not Modified. Every QC10 product is engineered specifically for pistol caliber ammunition, not modified from an existing platform, increasing functionality, reliability and overall performance.
***Must be shipped to your local FFL, please include your FFL information in the notes section at checkout or email to [email protected]*** Also available for in store pick up using Rifle Supply as your FFL
-CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:-
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov