For all accessory orders, we will ship your order within 2-3 Business days (Monday - Friday) of the purchase date.
All orders that contain FFL items may take longer, because we need to get ahold of your preferred FFL's information. If we cannot get ahold of your preferred FFL, the shipping timeline will be extended until we can obtain their information. We ship out orders with FFL items within 2-7 business days of acquiring the FFL documentation.
If an order placed contains an item that is out of stock, we will contact you within 1-3 business days to find a resolution. Options often include:
- Waiting for O.O.S. (out of stock) item to get in, and then ship whole order
- Shipping in-stock items first and waiting for O.O.S item to come in later
- Canceling order and receiving refund to card used for purchase within about 2-5 business days (Specific timeline is ultimately dependent on your card company)
Due to high shipping prices, we have a few standard exclusions from our "FREE SHIPPING SITEWIDE*" deal. Here is our list of our standard exclusions from the free shipping promos:
- All Firearms and Frames
- All Ammo
- All rifle bags and hard cases
- All complete rifle build kits
- All steel targets
For any orders that contain both free shipping items, as well as free shipping excluded items, you will only be charged for the excluded items (See List Above). All other free shipping eligible items will not be calculated into the shipping cost.
Fixed Price / Flat Rate Shipping Items:
In order to provide accurate and competitive prices for our heavier and more time-intensive shipments, we have built flat-rate prices for a variety of products. Here is a breakdown of our flat rate pricing and the types of products they apply to:
- Handguns - $18.99 each
- Long Guns - $26.99 each
- Handgun Frames (Serialized) - $8.99 each
- Rifle Bags and Cases - (California $27) (West $30) (Central $37) (East $43)
- Steel Targets - (California $85) (West $87) (Central $97) (East $107)
No Ship Locations (We are unable to ship anything to these states/cities):
Rifles w/ Thumbhole Stock
Rifles w/ Muzzle Device
Shotguns w/ Folding Stock
Shotguns w/ Thumbhole Stock
Shotguns w/ Telescoping Stock
Shotguns w/ Pistol Grip
Shotguns w/ Detached Grip
Shotguns w/ 7+ Rounds
Shotguns w/ Rotating Cylinder
MCK’s / Conversion Kits
Lower Receivers Stripped
Lower Receivers Complete
Upper Receivers Stripped
Upper Receivers Complete
Rifle Build Kits
Currently Allowed Items (Can Ship to WA):
Magazines (Automatically blocked to 10 rounds)
Handguns (Ship to FFL)
Ammo (Ship to FFL with Ammo Vendor License)
*Ammo Shipping Restrictions:
No Ammo Shipments:
- (City Breakdown) Chicago, Evanston, Cicero, Skokie, Oak Park, Berwyn, Des Plaines, Palatine, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect, Hoffman Estates, Oak Lawn, Glenview, Elmhurst, Buffalo Grove, Park Ridge, Lombard, Streamwood, Wilmette, Niles, Northbrook, Morton Grove, Glen Ellyn, Hanover Park, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, Calumet City, Blue Island, Dolton, Harvey, Berwyn, Forest Park, River Forest, Riverside, La Grange, Summit, Brookfield, Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Westchester, Broadview, Bellwood, Melrose Park, Maywood, Forest Park, Schiller Park, Franklin Park, Northlake, River Grove, Melrose Park, Stone Park, Hillside, Western Springs, Willow Springs, Stickney, Lyons, Summit, Hodgkins, Justice, Bridgeview, Burbank, Bedford Park, McCook, Lyons, Countryside, Indian Head Park, La Grange Park, Willowbrook, Clarendon Hills, Westmont, Woodridge, Darien, Burr Ridge, Palos Hills, Hickory Hills, Worth, Chicago Ridge, Evergreen Park, Hometown, Alsip, Crestwood, Robbins, Dixmoor, Merrionette Park, Blue Island, Posen, Burnham, Calumet Park, Merrionette Park, Ford Heights, Phoenix, East Hazel Crest, Homewood, Flossmoor, Olympia Fields, Hazel Crest, Markham, Country Club Hills, Matteson, Richton Park, South Holland, Thornton, Glenwood, Lansing, Lynwood, Sauk Village, Ford Heights, Steger, Crete, University Park, Park Forest, Richton Park, Midlothian, Oak Forest, Tinley Park, Country Club Hills, Frankfort Square, Orland Hills, Palos Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Worth, Crestwood, Alsip, Oak Forest, Homewood, Harvey, South Chicago Heights, and Ford Heights, Deerfield
We understand that shopping online comes with a lot of uncertainty. Here at Rifle Supply, shop with confidence knowing that we are here to ensure that you get the products that you need. Here is our return policy, as well as how we work with and process returns:
Does My Order Qualify for a Return?
No Hassle Returns:
For a "No Hassle" Return (We only need to see proof of qualification), orders need to meet one of these requirements:
- Product was received with a manufacturing defect
- The incorrect product was shipped and received
- Product is not as described, or doesn't match the website's description
These "No Hassle" Returns are required to be started within 30 days of receiving the item, have original packaging, and be unused to be eligible for a full refund. For eligible orders, Rifle Supply will provide a return shipping label upon completion of the return request. We will begin to process the refund upon receiving the item.
Quality of Life Returns:
For "Quality of Life" Returns that match any of the reasons below, you will need to contact our support department directly so that we can discuss the situation, and find the best resolution:
- Product is no longer wanted/needed
- Incorrect product was ordered
- Product was damaged during shipping
- "I changed my mind"
These types of return requests may be denied or subject to a restocking fee of up-to 25% (in relation to order value), depending on order date, physical state of the item, and the type of item. Customer may also be responsible for the return shipping cost. For a more successful return, these items also need to be unused and in sellable condition.
What Does NOT Qualify for Returns?
We highly encourage firearms to be fully inspected before beginning the transfer process. Firearms that have already been transferred and are now under new ownership do NOT qualify for a return. If a firearm is inspected and the customer wants to send it back BEFORE a transfer occurs, we can help with that return. These returns would follow the same rules and regulations as stated above in the "Returns" section.
How do I Start a Return?
You can start the return process yourself by logging into your customer account, navigating to your past orders, and choosing to begin an RMA (Return Merchant Authorization). Fill out the necessary steps, and contact us once you have submitted the request. We will help you through the rest! If you do not have an account with us and your order was placed as a guest, please contact us and we can help you get started.
Need to cancel an order that you placed recently? We've got you covered!
Order is Pre-Shipment
If your order has not shipped out yet, we can easily process your cancellation! Just reach out to us via CRM, Email, or Phone and we can get it taken care of for you.
Order has Shipped
While we can no longer cancel the order, if your order has already shipped out, we encourage you to process a return for the item once it is received.