AR MAGLOCK Gen 4 with KingPin â€“ AR-10 / .308 Fixed Magazine Lock and Release Solution (AR MAGLOCK in anodized black components, KingPin in black or silver stainless). The Gen 4 and KingPin combo allows for minimal separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers. The new KingPin holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action. Just a simple push on the pin with your thumb opens the action for mag changes, then automatically re-locks when you push the receivers together.
The Gen 4 benefits:
- New set screw on locking arm, allowing for adjustment to ANY receiver width including billet, composite, or 80% non mil-spec receivers.
The KingPin benefits:
- Allows for â€œfree stateâ€ adjustment when traveling outside California. Just reset the set screw to the end of the post and the locking arm will work just like an OEM magazine release button.
- Retain your critically important bolt catch
- Seamless double feed clearing
- Bolt hold back on last round
- Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
- Clear access to your safety selector
- Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
-CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:-
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov