The X4 Titanium brake is a lightweight muzzle device for large bore applications. The X4 was developed with a large initial chamber that provides a reactive surface for gasses to mitigate recoil. The secondary chamber provides some compensating affect as well as flash reduction. The X4 was tuned to provide a softer felt impulse over traditional brakes. With the X4, follow up shot times are reduced as the firearm returns to target much faster, and the chamber design can help eliminate circular rotation, or scope movement on target. The X4 Titanium is a welcome addition to any large bore rifle where weight is a concern.
- 7.62mm/.308 caliber or smaller applications
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 6AL-4V Titanium
- Bead blasted for a matte finish
- Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI for common applications
- Length: 2.75 inches
- Weight 1.7 oz
- Product of Idaho, MADE IN THE USA