2A-Armament has refreshed it's flagship Balios Lite Receivers with refinements made to improve our customers overall shooting experience. The Balios Lite Gen 2 set maintains all the great features and overall light weight of the prior model with a new ergonomically designed integral trigger guard, different picatinny rail pockets designed for durability, and transitions for 3rd party handguards if desired. Standard items for 2A Armament lowers also included: a flared mag well, threaded bolt catch pin, set screw captive detent springs and a rear tensioning screw which guarantees a tight fit if running a 3rd party upper. Best of all, the Aethon and Balios Lite receiver sets are designed to aesthetically match each other perfectly to allow our customers to choose the features they desire.
Balios Lite Gen 2 Features:
- CNC Machined from U.S.A. sourced 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Newly redesigned integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Upper receiver features M4 style feed ramps
- Machined T-Markings and minimized logo for a clean appearance
- Tapered charging handle ramp to reduce wear marks
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type III, Class2)
- Weight: ( Set 12.3 oz ) Stripped
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.