3 EASY STEPS
A quick look at the whole process. We will go into more detail below!
CHOOSE A FIREARM
Find your firearm of choice, and begin your purchase. Before you complete checkout, we will need info from the next step!
CHOOSE YOUR FFL DEALER
We cannot ship a gun directly to you, we do ship to the local FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license.
PICK UP YOUR FIREARM
Inspect your gun before accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason, leave the gun at the dealer and contact us and we will arrange to have the gun shipped back to our facility.
Take a deeper dive into each step to get set up for success!
FINDING AND PURCHASING A FIREARM ONLINE
- Browse our wide online selection of firearms on our website.
- Pick one to purchase and add it to your cart.
- Obtain your FFL Dealer information (Reference Step 2).
- Please type the dealer's name and contact information if available in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
- It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
FINDING A LOCAL LICENSED FFL DEALER IN YOUR AREA
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from RifleSupply.com.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fees prior to shipment. If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or email ( FFL@Riflesupply.com) so they can send us a copy of their FFL license.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealer's name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm. We cannot ship the firearm until we have a copy of their FFL license.
PICKING UP YOUR FIREARM FROM YOUR FFL
- Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm.
- If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
- Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Guns CANNOT be returned to Rifle Supply after they have been transferred to you.
- Any returns to Rifle Supply AFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer WILL be charged a restocking fee of 15%.
AND THAT'S IT! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW FIREARM!
Hopefully, we made the process less intimidating for you. We are always here if you have any other questions or concerns, so please don't hesitate to reach out.
Welcome to the Family!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
Rifle Supply 16291 Gothard St., Huntington Beach. CA 92647.
P: (714) 841 1480