The powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra
WeaponLight for handguns and long guns features a high-performance LED
that generates 600 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total
Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended
reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The
virtually indestructible and highly efficient LED generates
tactical-level light—more than enough to overwhelm an aggressor's
dark-adapted vision—for 1.5 hours per set of batteries.
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at
the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on
either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on
activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch
(for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock®
system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or
Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec
hard anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to
make it weatherproof.
Available in Black (and Desert Tan in October 2014).
Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. Adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life