- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for better handling and easy disassembly
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Made in U.S.A.
Caliber: 223 Remington / 5.56x45mm NATO
Body material: Polymer
Follower: 4-Way Anti-Tilt
Spring: Stainless Steel
Floorplate: Polymer, Removable
Extra Info: Impact/Dust Cover Not Included
While an Impact/Dust Cover is not included, the original Pmag dust cover is still compatible with both the MOE magazine's feed lips and floorplate if purchased separately. The dust covers for the new Pmag Gen M3 and MOE Pmag are NOT interchangeable.