The MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a
drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized
receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the
streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release
latch to prevent accidental activation.
Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which
provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body
armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not
included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and
others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs