XTR II 2-10x42mm G2B Mil-Dot Riflescope
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 2-10x42 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
The riflescope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty.
- Black, Matte
- G2B Mil-Dot Reticle
- Side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment
- 11 brightness settings
- Waterproof and Fog resistant
- Multi-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation and 20% more adjustment per rotation than XT-80 knobs; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light
- 22.70 oz.
- Eye Relief: 3.50 – 4.25"
- Field of View: 52 low – 10.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Main Tube: Size 34 mm
- Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops