AR MAGLOCK Gen 4 with KingPin – AR-10 / .308 Fixed Magazine Lock and Release Solution (AR MAGLOCK in anodized black components, KingPin in black).
The Gen 4 and KingPin combo allows for minimal separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers. The new KingPin holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action.
Just a simple push on the pin with your thumb opens the action for mag changes, then automatically re-locks when you push the receivers together.
The Gen 4 benefits:
– New set screw on locking arm, allowing for adjustment to ANY receiver width including billet, composite, or 80% non mil-spec receivers.
The KingPin benefits:
– Allows for “free state” adjustment when traveling outside California. Just reset the set screw to the end of the post and the locking arm will work just like an OEM magazine release button.
– Retain your critically important bolt catch
– Seamless double feed clearing
– Bolt hold back on last round
– Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
– Clear access to your safety selector
– Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
All AR MAGLOCK locking kits are patented under USPTO patent number: 8,756,845. KingPin is patented under 10,126,078.