Shopping Bag

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0    view cart
AR-15 80% Lower Receiver - Raw Aluminum - Laser Engraving Available

AR-15 80% Lower Receiver - Raw Aluminum - Laser Engraving Available

Your Price: $64.99
Retail Price:$79.99
You Save:$15.00(19%)
In Stock.
Part Number:4002

Choose Options

Laser Engraving
Laser Engraving Add On
Laser Engraving Text
AR15 80% Lower Receiver - Raw Aluminum

Engraving Information:

Rifle Supply makes no assertion as to what information must be engraved on your lower to make it "legal", but we will make the following statement.

As a FFL 07 firearms manufacturer we are required to engrave the following information on all firearms that we produce.

Manufacturer Name
Manufacturer Location - City and State
Model # 
Serial #

With that being said, this is not a firearm it is a 80% receiver and is not considered a firearm until the other 20% of the machining is completed. We will gladly engrave whatever information that you want on your 80% receiver.

The minimum ATF required depth for engraving is .003", our standard engraving depth is .008" which gives plenty of headroom for painting and sandblasting.

Here are some pictures to guide you through filling out the engraving form.

If you choose to split the info on the lower like most manufacturers and/or choose to get fire/safe engraved it will look like the image below. The rest of the information will be on the left side magwell.

Please feel free to ask any questions.


Related Items